A : Eh , What to wear for tomorrow class ?
B : I dunno la. Maybe slipper and a dress
C : What ? Really ah ?
A : I really have no idea what to wear lor .
B : I know right , I missed high school . Don't have to worried about outfit or what so ever.
C : I know , Oh well .
A : Wait , what are you wearing again ? We can match up
B : Errrr , I dunno .
C * Started puke blood *
.
.
.
Then it goes on and on and on and on till the next day morning still hav the same question . WTF
You either choose this a night before and confirm wearing it or you choose it and last min change it because you might look over the top . WTF
Sometimes you just want to wear undies and bra go to college or any events right ?
I know , me too . But please minus the bra part because I only have fat on my chest not fresh milk . WTF
Every morning , Before going to certain function , before blind or even before going to the Pool you also think " What to wear ? " , " What to bring ? " , " Which shoes ? "
Fuck My Life la , life that confirm bank got freeze one la .
Shop this shop that , not enough this not enough that. Sometimes I wish clothers all sponsor by Topman
* wink triple million times *
Sorry , I have to bribe la if not my bank confirm like frozen pork lor. OMGWTFBBQ
You know when you were young , you always dress up barbie doll ?
( REFERRING TO THE GIRLS )
Now you can do it also la .
Errrrr , not by playing barbie doll while you shitting/eating/pee-ing but
when you are bored have nothing to do beside thinking what the previous shit looks like.
WTF
Okay , I am veli the disgusting . I know that
This website is kinda like lookbook.com ,
well lookbook.com is post up your fawless shit one whole body picture but this one is you become the editor , you edit the page.
You can design any page in magazine.
ANYTHING SUBJECT then people gonna like it & comment it .
If you design got most likes , yours going to end up first page and
some of the well known editor MIGHT pick you up and work with them . Recently I just started and I got hooked . Is like tumblring accept , you create you own page instead of re-blogged something . ;)
Mind me geekers , I am not a fancy Dota player or Whatever-Dance-Sea player but
I actually love this whole editor creating thing.
I created few days ago and I already have more than 15 looks , amaze a not ?
the website called polyvore.com .
Maybe for some of you , you heard before but for whoever never heard before ,
is your time to shine.
No la , actually it really works on girls lor.
You know you are getting bored of your closet right ?
By this website , you get to create new looks for yourself .
So used to the same outfit match with the same bag ? Search from it and make your own style.
Yves saint laurent ring
$635 - mytheresa.com
$635 - mytheresa.com
Jeffrey campbell shoes
nelly.com
nelly.com
Bottega Veneta satin handbag
$1,380 - net-a-porter.com
$1,380 - net-a-porter.com
Cartier jewelry
jewelry.1stdibs.com
jewelry.1stdibs.com
Okay la , all is my favorite . I would wear them if I have a var-jayjay and boobies
but too bad. Maybe for my friends when their need guide of dressing up
or too bored need some changes of the outfit .
Okay , class tomorrow so good night . :)





































































































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment