I got all hooked and did even more looks . And the best part is , one of my creations got into top 5000 views over the world okay ?
THE WORLD LEH . Not easy one I tell you but thanks to buying Vogue , Cleo , Elle and read Cheesie everyday .
Seriously by reading blogs , ready magazine or watching Fashion Police , you can actually gain a lot of fashion tips and yadda yadda yadda . :)
I know my creation is more on the high end on , but you still find something similar and match it out.
Creating at least one looks is my daily routine thou , like taking drugs accept I won't die young. WTF
I swear is so addicted till few of my friends got hooked up and someone should give me an award like BEST INFLUENCE AWARD OR BEST MALE STYLIST . WTF
AllSaints flat earrings
$65 - allsaints.com
Okay , I swear to god I will create more looks for you girls out there but no promise it will look nice on you okay ?
The End
$65 - allsaints.com
Okay , I swear to god I will create more looks for you girls out there but no promise it will look nice on you okay ?
The End


































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment