Friday, September 2

Talk Cock Post

Instead of not blogging , I start blogged again.
just realize that my last post was like what , 20 + days ago ( I'm not a good blogger )
Well , come across that wanted to told my dad I was a blogger and I can study while blogging but look at myself , MEH , I can't even blog 1 post in 2 day then HOW AM I GONNA BECOME A GOOD BLOGGER ? Okaylah I have to admit People like Xia Xue or Cheesie or even Niki IS GODDESS MAN.
I'm amaze by how they blog themself / News until so interesting LIKE WTF. Oh well , what to do. Anyways so recently I just created a freaking youtube account cause maybe I can get famous from there ( not any like Rebacca Black or Ryan Higa cause I can't sing song about a day or I CAN'Y JOKES AROUND) I swear to god , my lame joke are like pork chop man , no one gonna like it . HAHAHAHAHA #bitchness
AND I AM DOING A PORN OKAY.
Okay , so another reason why I created is because maybe I can be the diva/bitch/slut/whore character all in a video. I mean c'mon I'm sure that someone gonna watch it right ? ( expecting some lao ya answer from someone that too free or TOO RANDOM ) _ _ _ _ _
Oh ya , you know what I CAN NEVER BE famous one la accept If I strip at the middle of Bukit Bintang ( The T junction there ) or walking around Pavilion in a freaking Alexander Mc Queen underwear then people will end up calling me UnderwearMan or Mr.bigbutt . TRUST ME I WON'T CAUSE I DON'T HAVE BODY LIKE TAYLOR LAUTNER , DNA STRUCTURE LIKE HENRY GOLDING AND HOOKING UP SKILLS LIKE CHORD OVERSTREET. droll.net
No , I don't wanna gain any haters cause I know I have and whatever this is my life so SORRY HATERS.
So , recently I just came back from Singapore ( AMAZING.jpg) which is yesterday. ( CAN YOU BELIEVE IS MY FIRST TIME TO BUGIS ? ) Yes , is my virgin time to Bugis Junction/Street and etc .
I swear that place is way better than Sungai Plaza or Times Square. less lalaness and more atas class people. DUH , people who LIVES in Sungai Wang is basically the Xia Xue or Cheesie wannabe man. MehHHHH , like harlo be yourself and stop wearing those " WO HENG TIAO " tee walking around acting like so gangster YO ...
I still can't believe I had MOS burger for the first time. People recommended me Freshness Burger in Clarke Quay but then hor I tried MOS burgers I was like " Someone just had sex in my mouth man "
Is really really THAT good so ya . #notlying
Okay , I'm gonna separate the Singapore post into 2 incase people go delusional .
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment