So basically this post is about WHAT DID I BOUGHT IN SG.
I bloody regret that I didn't bought A SINGLE SHIRT/PANTS when I'm bugis like WTF RIGHT?
Instead of not buying any clothes but I bought bag , CANDY , shoe and etc.
HELLO HEAVEN. The best drink #bitchplease
Fruit Punch Favor
The dragon-fruit favor .
Is some favor which I DON'T REMEMBER. #don'tjudge
GET ME THOSE PLEASE ? still can't get over.
ALL THAT JUST 10 SING LIKE FREAKING 20 RINGGIT.
#areyouALLKEALOUS ?
Aren't their look GORGEOUS ? #myfingerslookbloodyRETARDED
#HELLO
facebook.com
MY FAVORITE ALL ABOVE ... LOVE LOVE LOVE #dashing
10 FREAKING RINGGIT FOR ALL OKAY .. 10 RINGGIT ? Can you get all this
CHEAP in Sungai Wang ?
#IheartSG
You know me la , go anywhere also need AT LEAST get a piece of handycraft
and look what I bought ? MUG FROM CANDYLICIOUS
GO SUCK COCK GSC'S POPCORN. #heaven
Nope. Didn't spend a bucks on it cause auntie bought it for me.
#LOVING
THE BIGGEST
MY VERY FIRST LONGCHAMP BAG . wanted the red one but black is more easy
go with any clothes.
AND I AM DONE HERE .
OKAY BTW I AM GOING TO JAPAN AGAIN , SAME PLACE ALL OVER AGAIN.
THIS IS EXCITED MAN
Alright , time to leave this land and heading to bed .
Goodnight and next post will be Japan .
Cheers.




No comments:
Post a Comment