Tuesday, September 6

Family

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE ; 

Damnit. I'm not a big fans of my dad AT ALL since I was a little kids. I admit , I hate him . happy with the answer ? Like seriously whenever I'm a really good mood , he have to screw it up and ask me why am I making attitude like WTF , you raise me up then now you asking me WHY ? I can't get a shit of that man. #typicalbimbo
He is like the most typical chinese man I ever meet , He likes to control every single fucking thing like c'mon I'm 18 and you still treated me like I'm 8 months old. The relationship between me and my dad is never good. Sometimes whenever I see friends/kids having really cool/awesome/etc father , I will be like COOL MAN #jealous and I wish I have that kind of father. You might call me rude to say Fuck to my dad but living in this kind of family is never be good. The only job he did is working , working and working. Me never see him putting a effort trying to connect with this family , like totally NEVER. The worst part is , he always bring back his business mood back to home like ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ? Seriously , I'm fine with you working but bringing home the remain and put it on me ? Go get a mirror and look at yourself see how terrible you're la . No jokes , my mum use to say is fine he is working hard and etc but now SHE WILL JUST COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN why he come late and etc ? never stop okay.....  =.=
I'm here not tying to bitch about my dad but I'm speak out my feeling okay ? don't get me wrong. 
Once I told him I was a blogger and I'm trying really hard on it then he will go now study first then in the future only think about it , like hello People now are different , blogging can earn money too and etc. I hate when he start the nagging part cause after he start he will connect to other things that not really related like taking care of mum and etc. OH FUCK IT , I know what am I doing la. He always say don't try to compare with each then I was like IF NO FUCKING COMPARE THEN HOW TO IMPROVE OURSELF ? are you kidding me ? He just a chinese men who still have that kind of old fashion minded and I FUCKING DISLIKES. I remember like once when I ever I'm in his shop , he was like taking care that small little kids from next door I was like - HELLO , MY NAME IS FOONG NOT LEE LEH . WTF right ? try to imagine when I'm 9 freaking years old . 
Oh , he hate me joining extra activities but I force my mum to bring me cause I don't want end up like  kids in those drama which cannot study and end up selling VCD in the Pasar Malam . So I force her to bring me to piano , ballet , gymnast , dancing and drawing. #multitallent right ? Well because of him , I have to quit and STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY. WHAT THE FUCK MAX lo 
Seriously , have too much drama when I was a little , too many until I have to use HATE YOU on him every single fucking time after argue with him . Serious shit , he still think I never growth up and etc . 
In plus , he hates me going out really late like once I was in a concert till like 2 ( I think I'm 15 that time ) then when I get back home , he just keep yelling at me for the whole fucking hours . ( I'm glad that is a weekend ) and Believe it or not , I started going out with friends when I'm 14 okay and he only gave me 50 bucks. Look at the kids right now , 13 years old already going out till late night. Oh , I never sleepover in any friends house before , because If I wanted , he will ask me friends num , address , parents num and etc till now . I NEVER EVER WANTED TO ASK HIM 
Lecturing/Nagging. I hate when he start it man , like FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU'RE MUTE. Seriously , shut up , everyday come back home nag the same part . #meh 
Sometimes he is fine but most of the time , He just PMS like there is no tomorrow. I hate it , I hate it , 
he always say i'm so useless and etc , hello LOOK AT THE OTHER KIDS , they are 10 times worst than me okay ? Do I have 900 bucks phone bill ? Do I buy clothes every fucking day ? Do I go out everyday ? NOOOO , I don't do all the things above. I JUST DON'T 
Dad , sometimes you gotta walk out the fucking box and try to see around. World are changing every single second , don't assume it stil the same after 10 years. 
and also , he lost trust on me . I told him I have no class or etc , he have to ring up the college and ask him weather true or not. TRUST FUCKER TRUST
So basically the relationship that my father and I is just water and oil , We can never be mix together LIKE FUCKING NEVER.
Sometimes I wish I'm living in a Single family or More open minded and less conservative dad. 
Tomorrow I'm going to Japan for a 6 night trip and He have to ruined my mood a night before. 
He always do that before I'm leaving to a fucking country.
He say that I can't bring my mac along LIKE WTF , IS MY MACBOOK NOT YOURS , YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO TELL ME I CAN'T BRING ALONG. 
See this why I don't like him , he just love to control every single fucking things in my fucked up life . Please bitch , You think I will listen to you where you have no been a father figure since I was a kids . NO , I will bring my mac along and online there. Fucking piece of shit I will care , lock me out or granded me cause I don't shit care. 
Kay , I'm so bitchy now and I can't even breath like a bitch . 
anyways I gotta get to my bed now cause I have noon class tomorrow before flight so ya .. HE IS THE ONE FORCE ME TO GO OKAY .. What a bitch 
Cheers for now and Do not judge me saying I'm son of the bitch , rude and etc because I'm just trying to express my feelings here. 
#iamthebitch

No comments:

Post a Comment