Thursday, September 15

Nippon Day 1

I'm actually blogging. Hi People
So just came back from Japan few days ago and comment of the trip is A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
Not that I'm desperate for a trip but then I really wanted to go Japan every fucking year because
I CAN . #kidding
Well , it was just a 6 days 5 nights trip thou.
KANSAI - OSAKA - NARA - KYOTO - OSAKA - KOBE - OSAKA - KANSAI
Kansai is just the place I landed and leaving off other than that places is I Poop , Pee , Eat , Drink , Shop , Shop , shop , shop , shop.
I swear that tour guide is chao ah beng , he saying WE ALL CAN FUCKING GET CHEAP CLOTHES due is the season end of summer and beginning of Autumn. Eat Shit la , I bought mine about 80 bucks here leh some more the brand is G.U ( something like Uniqlo but then the design is more like Topshop/Topman ) Please , Uniqlo there also much expensive leh.
1 thing I super fucking regret is I bought this hat for fucking 3,600 Yen where I can find the similar 1 in Uniqlo about 2000 yen . FUCKING BLACK SHOP LO.
Mahai , the shop say ALL HAT 1500 Yen and obviously people like me will walks in right then when I pay 3000 fucking 600 yen. Sohai much
Instead of buying clothes I BOUGHT BUNCH OF FOOD MAN .. Clothes in Japan is trendy and make much sense to me but then the price also WALAU , I USE MY CURTAIN TO MAKE ALSO CHEAPER LA kiamsiap.jpg
Anyways of course people likes raw food , mentaiko or green tea like me will be like so fucking jakun when it taste freaking heavenly . The freshness and sweetness no offense la , sushi in zanmai also like meh ish if wanna fight . SUSHI KING should be just IN THE WORST LIST man
Well , I'm here to blog not complain. #needtocomplainbecauseisourrighttofight

#ForeverAlone in a KLIA express 

Look , me again . 

I'm eating on a plane. jakun.net

Welcome to Kanasai. #KIDDING 

Breathtaking. * smell of fish *

Look alike to the postcard ? I can get free one 

Me again. HIIIIIII 
constipation.jpg

My Favorite Of All .. 

People don't see because you might poop. 
This is Deer Poops . HARD AND ROUND


This freaking tree have been here since 760 years ago. 
SALUTE 

Osaka Palace. 

Of course when you feel hungry , LUNCH SERVE . 
IN NIPPON STYLE 

Looking perfectly good . 
credit to the cousin 

HOOOO YEAHHHH.

Is not easy to being a crazy bitch . 
Planking under a 32 degree ? INSANE.jpg 

Look properly , some of the small little kids looking at me okay. 

Not Straight also . Niama

 took us 30 min from Osaka Palace to Shinsabaishi

RACHEL TAN , YOUR CAFFE AH ?

Donbori 

The Best Lamen Store. 
* Putting a champion sticker *

Shinsaibaishi 

* Counting money * 
FARKING HUGE H&M 
drolllll.jpg

That Osaka Runner 
lame.jpg

FUCKING TAKASHIMAYA 
THEONEINSINGAPORECANGODI. 
Pokai.jpg

The first floor and second floor is OIOI but THE REST FUCKING CINEMA
THIS IS FUCK MAN .. 

Japanese Style Trutti Frutti which taste BETTER 
ATAS CLASS 

THE ONE IN JUSCO , GO SUCK LA. 
This is like the best and is only 16 Bucks for heaven . 
SHOULD CONSIDER 

Sukiyaki for Dinner . 
MEH MEH MEH MEH 
Worst okay , WORST.

Mai HENG BU SUANG face . 
seriously , food suck lo . Sukiyaki is plenty food but this only LESS THAN 10

Anyways , this is all about day 1. 
If you wanna see more pic , go ahead to my Facebook Photo and Check it out .
I'm going to bed now 
Cheers 
Day 2 will be up soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment