OHMYLORD , Oh Hello Dead blog ..
IS MY SEMESTER BREAK ( 1 weeks and 5 Days )
What kinda retard date is that ?
Anyways , Semester 1 DONE now I'm waiting for my result . ( I admit , I did studied my ass off for Malaysian Studies and Marketing but Intro to Comm mostly I use common sense or whatever in my brain )
Okay , I seriously hope all my grades mostly CGPA 2.5 above ( I NEED A NEW PHONE , LAPTOP AND CAR ) I don't feel like that is too much la , I have not bee rewarding since like Last Year First Term Exam ( Japan Exchange Trip ) In my family , you need to earn something to get a reward. Once the master say GOOD/GREAT , you can pick whatever you have been wanted. Stop the bullshit there , PLEASE.
I know lately I have no posting any post cause I'm too MALAS but sometimes reading Niki Cheong/Xiaxue/Cheesie/Chuckei 's blog makes me like HOW DO THIS PEOPLE SUCK IT ? like WTF you do a short post , hundreds of people reading it , niama I can't even . Well , I'll just stick with my this death blog and stuff BTW I HAVE TUMBLR . Wait I have it ages ago but now I'm trying to promote here so I can't get more followers . WTF KAY CUT OFF BEECH
Whatever is it , do keep reading my bullshit la ... WHATEVER * Flips Hairs *
and I cut my hair , I feel clean like a virgin ( WTF) and fresh ( My mop on my head is way too much too handle )
OKAY , I'm leaving now , Cheers .
Next post will be up soon
No comments:
Post a Comment