Sunday, September 4

Singapore 2011

So dad last min decide to go Singapore like literally 2 days before Hari Raya. WTF rite ?
Well he decide instead taking coach or taking flight HE WILL DRIVE.  Mad much ?
The worst part is before woodlands checkpoint , WE GOT STUCK IN THE JAM . I mean the jam in Federal is fine ( for most is nightmares ) please imagine this jammed la. 2 FREAKING HOURS AND MY DAD ALREADY START YAWN-ing man. 

THIS IS BEFORE THE MALAYSIA CUSTOM. 

SEE , THIS IS ON A FREAKING BRIDGE BETWEEN MALAYSIA AND SINGAPORE.
#icanteven

and of course , SELF MOLESTING MOMENT. #bored

AFTER 2 HOURS OF #heaven
WELCOME TO SINGAPORE.

Some house in Bukit Timah really catch my eyes. I mean IT LOOK SO GREAT

Another here. No doubt , they will cost at least 5 million SG

ACS - Dad's secondary's . 

Outram Park - Where I am staying the first night and also grandparents's.

This 58/59 floors bulding wasn't here yet back in 2 years and NOW LOOK. #amazing

Marina Bay Sand , FINALLY.

Breathtaking much ? It was raining to mehhhhhh

A random shoot . #totallyRANDOM

Fendi , Gucci , Prada , Jimmy Choo , Armani , Victoria Secret 
#youNAMEit

Look at her heels ? Amazing right ?

THEN WE HEAD TO TOA PAYOH TO GRAB SEAFOOD DINNER.
#crazymadnessbitchwhoredinner

Lai Lui Har With Garlic - Pee Prawn 

It taste like Lobster la but less meat. I HAD LIKE 5 *crazy.net

FRIED MEE HON WITH FRESH CRAB. ARE YOU GUYS HUNGARY ?

Pai Gu Wang and the other side is Smoke Duck which I have it for breakfast
the next day. #AMAZING

A perfect dinner always/must end with dessert and here is Laici .

DAY FREAKING 2

Took MRT from Outram Park to Bugis Junction to meet up Amira. 

Inside Bugis Junction.

GUESS WHO I FOUND ?

SMURFS
MORE SMURFS

AIN 'T LIKE SHE ADORABLE ? #kills

The best burger I ever had man . IS JINGZZZZZZ

Look at the menu , all you wanna do it ORDER THE WHOLE THING.



and Here We Are , Bugis The Street. 

We shop till we drop man then Mira suggest that let's go orchard to walk around
and for Far East Plaza then we took the MRT from Bugis to Orchard.

Biggest Tangs man .. #goodjob

And LOOK WHAT I FOUND ? TAKASHIMAYA 

candylicious.com.sg

2 NUR AMIRA OKAY ? 1 and Half of Arran then. 

Is some kind of Pop thingy . 

As usual , we just did it in a MRT . 

Crazy one ? NO YES ? LALALALA

Took MRT+SENTOSA Monarail just to take this ball . #damnfree I know 

The Best POPCORN OKAY . They caramel fav is boom .

Monster Door and I dunno why people it call it that.
SMART TAG IN SINGAPORE. #jakun

The Best Prawn Mee I ever had ... THE BEST 


Alright reader , I'm done for now .
Shall continue the second post in a few days before Japan. 
Cheers .

No comments:

Post a Comment