Wednesday, April 14

Life ?

Can someone tell me what is life means ? I just never gone true this before. This is the time I realy got into the bottom of my life . Dear god , is this what I ask for ? I don't think so.. I lost my direction ! When everytime I wanted to move on from you , I realize that is not that easy to move on .....
I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hurt you now
I can't stop
I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And i want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But i want you to move on
So i'm already gone
why is everyone move on so easily ? but why i can't ?  I think maybe I too addicted to you , You just like my drug , I have to take it everyday but I am not a drug addict , why I am so stuppid , I can't get over you ?


Bila aku sudah tiada
Simpan semua lagu ku
Jangan di tangis selalu
 Mungkin, itu sementara
Bila jumpa penggantiku
Jangan dilupakan aku... 



Maybe this song is true , when I am not here , keep all the song about me , don't always cry , meber we might see each other again , but when you find my replacement just don't forget me.... I just wanted to treat you as a friends but I think I never got a chance to talk to you cause I am just the trash for you......


Baby you know that
Maybe it’s time for miracles
Cause I ain’t giving up on love
You know that
Maybe it’s time for miracles
Cause I ain’t giving up on love
No I ain’t giving up on us



but their have no us anymore.....I think I have to wait for the god who going to gave me those sign or a miracles....I just wanted to had you
So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
maybe two is better than one but how about one is better than two ? 
maybe because my world is nothing, without you
Now I don't know what to do with myself ..
I just alone right now , No one is standing my side cause most of them already got their happiness but me nothing at all....

I can be pensive,
You can be so sure.
You'll be the poison,
You'll be the cure.
I'm alone on the journey,
I'm alive none the less,

One day I just wish miracles happen.........

No comments:

Post a Comment