Wednesday, April 14

Move on from you....sigh

Even though that , moving on from someone it feel so easy but actually is not..Oh well I haven't move on from the one since like what form 3 ? ( I am those who take realy  long time to move on ) We begin with all the joke and whatever shit and craps but it full of lies..I have to say so sorry for lying everything , I doesn't mean it to hurt you but it just make friends with you is not that easy or simple !!I know we begin with so much fun stuff but how about the ends ? we ends like using a knife chop the meat into half ? is that call ends ? that is wtf rite ? oh well , I am still remember , I was realy crazy about you..WTF man ? Fo the past few months , I always ask advice from Mira , Sofia and Liaan . Their probally know that I hurt myself because of you , hidding at the corner emo-ing because of you , EMO-ing every single day because of you , sending messages to each other in Fb secretly and also I wrote 5 diares about you ( each diares just like my SPM essay paper , each essay more than like what 500 words ? all is my feelings to you ) but when I look back all the diares I feel so bladdy stupid and idiot ....see everything In my life for the past years or months is all related to you but after 2 years later , today,  I am so proud to announced that I am finally over with you...Oh well the first 1 weeks I might be emo-ing , haha but after that weeks I AM IN HEAVEN man..are chu jealous ? get a life whore
Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
Even without fists held high, yeah
Never would have worked out right, yeah
We were never meant for do or die
I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hurt you now
I can't stop
I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And i want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But i want you to move on
So i'm already gone

I just have to say TTYM and CAO
P/S : Thanks to Mira , Sofia , liann and NADDY for the help , because of you guys I doesn't fall .If not I dah jatuh dalam giler.. THANK YOU LIFE SAVER , I love you guys cause when ever i need you guys , you guys always at there for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment