Saturday, April 3

Japanese Life in Malaysia

Omgosh..Why until now only I post about it ? oh well to busy with Homework * i guess ?* Let's see , this year was pretty awesome rite ? One words for it : YUJIN * ggrrhh mun long host , damn it * but he kind of HOT...You know Sri Garden ( GIRLS student ) is so Desperate rite , so most of them crazy about him oh well he already offcially Our School Super Star !!! Wtf rite ? Ok, I got a PICTURE with him and all my bitchess , Let see how hot is him :
even this pis is clear but his face not so HAWT.....

Hey , To those chick who too over Desperate about him , Just FYI I got a picture with him !!! hahahahahha

OMG....SEE ANOTHER DESPERATE WOMAN : I dunno which one she wanted , She touching Zac Efron' manly boobs..WTF

Opps....DURGA ngan Harahap sangat match ah.DURGA : MEEN is going kill you man..lolx
SRI GARDEN..Proud of myself man..."Way Above The Rest"..wtf

Did we look good ?

SHE IS RACHEL...she eat sugar i think , she look high !!hahaha wtf

OMG....hey everyone this is MUGEN LENSRICH * the guy that can sleep whereever he is *...
This pic was EPIC man !!! GO SLUT

NICE PICTURE..and Sham , where are you looking at ?

I LOVE IT..It feels like 90210 but Malaysian version la..tak leh bla

Miss you guys alot man !!!! ahhhhh


I LOVE IT..



JAPANESE FEAT MALASIA
Me and My Host : SHOTA

According to @linvin , HE IS HOTTER THAN YUJIN...He is CUTE

I SUPER MISS HER...See she cry =( anyways just FYI her name is YUMA * LARA host *

Nice right ?

 How sad when we saying goodbye to them ? Gosh miss you guys alot

OMGOSH..WHo the hell take this picture of me when I am crying ? GAH

 7th Sri Garden and Hokuryo Exchange programme , Onew ords for it : SUCCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment