Monday, April 12

My Last Sports Day


Wong Chong Hann 
* My seniors and Former SG student *

He is the Wong Choon Hann, Malaysia's well-known badminton player.
Yesterday, he attended Sri Garden's 19th Annual Sports Day as a VIP Guest.
For the opening ceremony, he gave a short speech about himself and also his experience in his career as a badminton player.
After all, he was from BAM (Badminton Academy of Malaysia) which is now Sri Garden.
After the speech, he officially declared our school sports day open by releasing a dove, together with the 4 house captains.

 I quite proud of myself , standing next to him !! Are chu guys jealous of me ? NAH



It took by me , Three of them calling me to took " Nice picture " Oh well Is this nice ? hahaha pff
Asyraff : Looking at my Didi ( DSLR )
Amir : Like Salome standing infront of him
Hakeem : I have no idea what he looking at..... *Someone*



Gadis tinggal di MEXICO.......Redbull...MUMUMU



The pretty girl : ALISON CHOW



Green House I proud of you guys , even We doesn't won but atleast we did our best.. GOOD JOB



 Dam cun rite ? It took by me.....I am not stalker la just suddenly took it....pffff



Amir is the one who took it...Nice right ? hahahahhahaha Kids what , what to do ?!



I going to miss those bitchess man since I am leaving soon..GAH




Jeesica ? Why are you so pretty ? Gah..hahahahha Jess, Proud of you become our captain , Good lead man !!!!




Congrats to RED HOUSE !!! You guys did very well ...Glory RED


P/S : This is gonna be my last sports day in my life * since I am not kinda active in sports *

No comments:

Post a Comment