Oh well , let's start with HAPPR BIRTHDAY KAK ZA and SUPER SMEXY LEXY 18 !! Still remember how we meet ? uurrrmmm I kinda forget wtf , aiyo too much stress and homework already la.. I just joking around , you think I will forget meh. We meet like 2 years ago during Azi (Azian)'s Senior Prom. I get dam pissed of man when I wanted to take picture with you , you pulak cao with " SOMEONE" ( FYI that someone is eeewww form the head to the leg) hahahah ROFL.. Speaking of , I dam mad man !!! But atleast after few months later we having so much fun rite ? remember you and sakai ponteng , I terjumpa you at the library..haha kantoi ! =P We having an awesome lunch before you left m'sia at GEM remember ? Gossiping abt those whore and jerks ...hahaha Wells , do you still keep the pressie I gave you last year ? and the card for your leaving , did you keep it ?....hahahahahahha GAGA....I miss you like shit man , when you come back Park's garden with kelvin , Sachie and Hanim ok ? Cotton on ? Aiyo when ever I see anything related to you , then I will start missing you man ...GAGA

I know you want this boots so badly right ? I saw the same design but diffirent colours at Isetan KLCC..Let's go shop when you come back ok ?
I know you also want it so badly rite ? I just got new Louis's bag , are chu jealous ? hahaha GAGA
I realy duuno which lomo fisheye you lwant , I chose this cause it match with you boots.....GAGA
We should vote for Best Stunning Date...Gaga
Arran Archuleta .. Sakai .. Nenek Zaza Gaga
hey , nenek za we was on the magazine once but not because you're Lady zaza..gaga
Hey , this post is all for you cause today is Lady Zaza Days...WTf anyways Happy Birthday and Hope you like the Scrapbook I made it you......
P/s : I miss you loadss and Come back fast..xx
No comments:
Post a Comment