Thursday, March 8

Call me maybe

DO NOT ASK ME WHY I AM NOT BLOGGING , I WOULD LOVE TO EXPLAIN TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU BUT I'M TOO LAZY . * lazy skills x 10000000 *
Actually I have reason one but I just lazy to tell the entire story cause I scare you all yawn at the first paragraph or second line . 
.
.
Is like this one : I SENT MY MACBOOK TO MACHINES AND I CAN'T BLOG WITH THIS BIG FUCKING I-MAC. THE END 
See , I told you is complicated and I'm trying to make it short already so I hope you people get the story la. 
So basically I'm still ( patient ) trying to use this mega giant screen that nearly cause me blind because the graphic is too good and too sharp. #GeekTalk 
Is hard to blog from here because I don't usually use this comp due the screen ( BLAME THE FRUIT ) and I JUST DON'T LIKE TYPING FROM HERE . * Arran , What are you doing now ? * 
And I have no fucking idea when is my mac coming back to me * baby come back to me * 
because that dude say is either middle of march or end of march and my finals on end of march. Kanasai WTFBBQFML
Some more I'm damn tired now a days . I get pain here and now . 
I just started typing the second paragraph , my back pain. + I don't have SalongPass at home . 
OMG , AM I GONNA DIE YOUNG ? Wait , 2012 is this year and few more months till december. 
I was suppose to cover the Oscar Red Carpet event but I guess now I can't because I'm really really really tired and I don't have the mood of typing all the bitch's name . 
* SNOOKI IS PREGNANT * 
And if you follow me on twitter lately , I've started my #VainFashionOfTheDay 
So far I only have 4 picture because
 1) I'm too lazy too camwhore 
2 ) All my angle are fucked up enough .* I tried Amber Chia's Angle and I failed big time * 
3 ) I'm too lazy to take picture of myself . ( HUH ? ) 
4 ) I'm too lazy to photoshop myself because I'm fawless like that * WTF IS THIS ? * 
5 ) I seriously damn lazy about it but I want too . 
And it all sum up that I'm a super lazy person due my Semester 3 schedule is as fucked up as me. 
I basically yawn in EVERY SINGLE Tuesday class . Yeah , You geddit ? 

*To people that doesn't get me *

Okay people , I really promise I will blog every fucking week at least 2 post when 
my mac is back . I can't blog without my mac 
Till then , I'm here to present

Taylor Swift in latest Harper's Bazaar Australia dunno what issue . 
THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment