Wednesday, March 14

Hot & Mama

( You argument in invalid )
This blogpost not about any hot people or hot mama out the la . * ask a lady stand under the sun *
Have you girls ( guys ) always wanted to shop under you drop ?
Yeah , I literally means you drop after you pay the bill or swap the card . #jokes
.
.
No la , I mean do you guys love shopping ? Love like , who doesn't love shopping ?
You are either a geek or you just hate fashion . WTF
In Malaysia , you have plenty of shopping mall or department for you to spent on BUT which is you favorite ?
1 Utama ?
Sunway Pyramid ?
Pavilion ?
KLCC ?
Farenheit ?
LOT 10  ?
Mostly people will say the mall that near their home / office and etc . ALOLOLO
And did you know why I put Lot 10 is extreme large font and bold it ? Because
.
.
.
Wait for it 
.
.



It's Official . H&M is coming to town in 2012 Fall which in about October . 
ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED ALREADY ? ( I know I am ) 
And Guess what ? their are setting up the store in Lot 10 . 
Their moved out Debenhams and replace it with H&M . 
* SCREAM LIKE A IDIOT * 

Have you heard all the collaboration that H&M had with big brands ? 
Versace , Marni , Jimmy Choo , Lanvin and so on . 
ARE YOU EXCITED ALREADY ? 
Lately , H&M collaborate with Marni and it wow up all the fans out there till they have to line up 20 hours before the store open . THIS IS CRAZY





Versace for H&M 




Omg , this is gonna be so fun . I can't wait for it man 
* see wallet * 
Till then , I'm getting back my mac this Thursday which is tomorrow . YAAAAAAAAAA
THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment