I need to bribe people to read my blog liao.
I can see my ranking drop from 6 to 5 and now 4. And 4 is not a nice num. Triple of it will do
What a way to start on Grammys .
This year Grammys wasn't great to start off due Whitney Houston passed . #RIPWhitney
I think basically every singers/artist or human in this world has been listening to Whitney Houston growing up.
I think the current generation are more too Justin Bugger , Celena Komez , Ziley Cyrus and ETC .
* Those name on top are on purpose because I'm funny *
Shit me . I'm not suppose to joke in this paragraph because I wanna show my last respect to Diva , Our One and only diva - Whitney Houston .
Your music , You soul has been with us almost decades . You has bee uplifting everyones life while they are down and so on . Even though you are far apart from us , but everything I've learned from you has remained . I promise I will listen When You Believe at least once a day , to remember you for wanting us to believe there is miracle . You were one of the powerful lady in the industry beside Diana Rose or Patti Labelle .
You were everyone's role model , You were everyone's inspiration and last You were everyone's biggest motivation of life at least for me . #I'vetoomanypeoplewhoinspiredme
Seriously , you were one of the best , I've no words to describe about you simply because you just perfect .
I'm not sudden fans of her but I'm always her fans . Like always .
Rest In Peace Whitney , Your music will be remembered by us .
Hope you are happy at where ever you at right now .
Okay , I'm done giving my last respect to her . * tearing in eyes *
Let's continue my mission here la
I always run out or I run too fast until I forget what I suppose to type . FML MAX MAX
First picture I already feeling puking out my Ham & Bacon Cabonara already . * puke *
I'm pretty sure She steal Kak Limah's curtain and she missed out the lining.
Is either that or she pick this outfit from Wallmart or some curtain shop
without the lining.
HER STYLIST IS ONE OF THE WORST. LINING HELLO
Fergie is wearing Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture with
Walter Steiger shoes and Judith Leiber clutch.
SHE CAN SUCK MY SIZE 8 DR.MARTENS ALREADY
Personally I really love this dress.
The cutting fit perfectly with her body figure .
I really love her hair color , it matched her skin tone.
I can't ask more for her , she is one of my favorite of all .
Rihanna wearing her's collaboration with Giorgio Armani with her gold accessorizes and blond hair.
SHE IS PERFECT
BEST DRESS
* Puking unicorn in a thousand times *
Matching dress and hair . What do you guys/girls think fo that ?
Perhaps maybe it only works on her due her funky style .
I love the lace and the detailing of the dress.
It matched her skin tone and simplicity of it .
Wasn't too much and wasn't too little #Perfecto
Katy Perry wearing dress by Elie Saab.
Best Dress too
* STARE AT HER TRIPLE D'S *
Now you may wank over it but not on my blog. OKTHXBAI
Is lady gaga , you cannot close eyes for a second or min because she is mother monster.
I like her , she always pun on new style ( STYLE LA DUH )
and never fail to amaze everyone .
Can you not like her ? heh
Lady Gaga is wearing Versace.
#BestFunkyStyleEver
SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOOT ME WITH A SHORT GUN ALREADY ?
MY EYES IS WAKE OPEN NOW .
* call ambulance please *
WHY IS SHE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS LA ?
OMG , I NEED OXYGEN TANK.
TAYLOR SWIFT IS WEARING ZUHAIR MURAD .
BEST FUCKING DRESS ALREADY
There you go
.
.
.
I just died perhaps for 100 times .
I'm speechless when she came out the car , I seriously do.
I really have no words on that man , I really do .
CAN I IMAGINE I'M MARRY HER ? YES PLEASE
Adele is wearing Giorgio Armani boatneck gown and Harry Winston jewels.
AND SHE FUCKING WON 6 AWARDS ,
YOU MAY PUKE UNICORN NOW.
STARE AT HER BOOBS PLEASE .
I wasn't sure what is her motive or too overdressed. Ain't that dress suppose to be
on editorial ? I really don't get motive thou.
She trying to be holy by bringing in a pop as her date and she basically cover
her entire body. Really Nicki Minaj ? REALLY ? REALLY
#WorstDressNomination
Nicki Minaj is wearing Versace .
Don't you realize she kinda or really look like red riding hood ?
MY BEST DRESS NOMINATION ALREADY LA .
Look at her , she did nothing wrong and of course look perfectly fawless.
Omg , I've been staring at her dress the past hour and all I can say is perfect , perfect and more perfect.
I'm speechless already la ..
Can I already end here ? WTF
Kelly Rowland wearing Alberta Ferretti with embellished tulle top
with Lorraine Schwatrz gems.
I'm too tired . How ?
How to be a great blogger like this ?
No more future liao , My future end here .
MY BACK HURT AGAIN DUE OVER POST .
I SHOULD STOP POSTING SO MUCH PICTURE IN ONE POST.
My brain cells definitely getting lesser and lesser now a days . LESSER FMLLLLLLL
Okay , I shall end here before I keep on and on and on and repeat the same problem/shit/post.













No comments:
Post a Comment