Friday, June 25

# Teachers Day

Firstly , I have to say my last teacher day in my life. Remember I am senior of the school ? Pfff sound so old.Wtshit man anyways , It was pretty awesome no because I am leaving soon just the events is like a huge success. 
Yeah , Great Job Prefect for putting everything and the The DropOUTS was awesome shit .
First you say you won't





then you say you will
keep me hanging on
and we're not moving on
or standing still


Jenny, you've got me on my knees
Jenny, it's killing me .

To Miss Jenny , The best Chem teacher ever even through I doesn't take Chem , for sure we will make you proud for getting a good result for Chem.
Ok , I know is quite bored when I say too much rubbish anyways time for picture.

project19(#110)
All of them is OK but what Sham ?

project19(#109)
Two pretty Girl that had taken by someone

project19(#108)
Teamwork.......

project19(#107)
OK , SPICE GIRL

project19(#106)
Lead Singer for DropOUTS

project19(#105)
Did she look like Korean ? OMlord her hair awesome shit man.

project19(#104)
Next Raising star but not that red shirt chick.

project19(#103)
Dam Semangat man , raining still going on.

project19(#102)
Liann are you ok ?

project19(#101)
Head Boy

project19(#100) 
Thanks for making my 100th Project 19
She just love to jump , MONKEY.

project19(#99)
Jill , you such a pretty girl , no wonder that person will adore you .ermm

project19(#98)
My funny mate at High School , never ever forget you chi . Heart


project19(#97)
This year Teachers Day theme should be Hawaii.

.
project19(#96)
Lucky beech , get to MC-ing with The goddess.

project19(#96)
Group Choir

project19(#95)
A little Sketch ..EPIC Sharif

project19(#94)
Secret

project19(#94)
Never knew he can play guitar and yet he is my class teacher for 2 years.

project19(#93)
Great Guitarist - Nadiz

project19(#92)
Perfect DropOUTS

P/S , There have more picture in my Facebook account so yea.
Gonna Cao right now , have to done my Art Folio by Monday. SHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment