| I believe that some things are better kept to ones self. I believe that there are rooms in life's experience, that should not be entered. I believe that the billions, upon billions of dollars spent on the machine of war, could better be used for poor and disenfranchised. I believe in a new days discovery. I believe, in the beauty of nature. I believe, in the kiss of the rain. I believe that true friends are rare. I believe, in the goodness of humanity. I believe, that true trust, is like interest earned on money in a bank... it comes with the passing of time. I believe in wisdom. I believe in promises kept. I believe that America, truly is the land of opportunity. I believe in honesty and integrity. I believe, in a mothers love. I believe in a fathers pain. I believe, that a good work ethic, can serve all of us well. I believe in forgiveness. I believe, if one can forgive a friend, then surely, one can forgive family. I believe in the power of the written word. I still believe in hand written letters. I believe...it's important to believe in something you care about. I believe, in sanctity of life. I believe that each day of life, is precious and a treasure of unequalled value. |
Wednesday, June 23
# In Each Day of Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment