Wednesday, June 23

# Karate Kids

It was on the second week of holiday , monday right ? I think so . When to pavilion dam fucking early ,reach there around 9.30 am, have a cup for Starbucks while eating chicken pie. Had Starbucks everyday since I addicted to Starbucks , oh well not my fault , is actually Starbucks fault cause there realy have a great coffee. Dam

project19(#85)
Starbucks forever adore me.


project19(#84)
Every Morning holding a cup of Vanilla low fat latte on my hand , is the Best thing ever.

project19(#83)
So far , the Best Chicken Pie ever I had.

project19(#82)
Chace Crawford had arrested no wonder niki look sad . * just saying*

project19(#81)
after the movie and the meet up with YATI  , we went to TGI friday had Cheese Macaroni.

project19(#80)
Rachel : Watching TV meber
Lara : Wth


project19(#79)
Buffalo Chicken , is taste like nothing.

project19(#78)
Don't mess with us cause we just learn KARATE.

project19(#77)
I heart it...shut up

project19(#76)
Chicken / Lara


project19(#75)
Salad / Nick Wheeler

Gonna Cao right now , have to done my Art Folio. Shit


No comments:

Post a Comment