Wednesday, June 23

# HOLIDAY

When I get holiday , I feel so boring but when I doesn't have any break , the word I need so badly is HOLIDAY. Wtfshit man , this holiday is kind of awesome , spent the first week at auntie Susan house at west coast and spending most of the time with Leona and Gina at Fullerton Singapore . Monday is quite ok cause I get a Ferragamo perfume and few shit  from Bugis Street . Bugis street seems diffrent when I went last march holiday. But when it come to Tuesday day , spending 8 hour in Sentosa Island ( which not include the Universal Studio and First world) dam fuck shit right ? haha oh well , atleast I got to spend time with Leona and Gina. We hangout the cafe next to the beach while provide free comp for us cause Leona have that Sentosa Card , so whatver la . Then wednesday , attend wedding dinner at Fullerton Hotel  , dinner was great . Last day in singapore got few box of candy before head to Changi Airport.

Kuala Lumpur International Aiport

Feels like leaving malaysia .

Wait , what does it call again ? transit train ? Bullet Train or LRT ?

Flight 999 ( just saying - final destination )


Changi Airport Singapore


First step in Sinagpore.

I know some people is waiting for new post about my blog , but I kinda
busy about My Senior prom , so year . Just Stay tune People.

No comments:

Post a Comment