Sunday, August 26

That Almost Famous Hamster

* The blog post title is so relavant 1) Her blogspot called almostfamous 2) She's a hamster who likes hello kitty and can swear * WTF
.
.
.
.
.

Hello Choong Phooi Sze aka Sandra Choong aka Pint Size Girl , 
First of all , I wanna thank you for everything you did ( thank you not scratching my face when I'm down with myself cause in the future I need to use my face to get money one. WTF ) Thanks for all the advice la , like dunno how many million times you gave me advice about life man. I also dunno how I can repay back to you. Seriously , u're one of the life saver man like chesus accept you more cute and small and travel size. WTF
U have been there for me all this time.
You taught me how to be a real bitch of not to fight back because only make myself look much more horrible. Then you taught me how to be tough la , like a ironlady behind push this whale to move forward with his life.
You taught me so many things that I can't remember a shit because I have memory problems.
Then hor , you teach me how to be happy by yourself own self emo every single fucking day.
Why ah ? You didn't story telling me leh. It's okay girl , me and you sama2 one la.
We can always make people feels much better but when it comes to ourself , motherfucker , solve no shit.
It happens on everyone * accept the geeky one la cause no one to date so no problem * WTF
* cracks knuckles *
You know ah girl , You should be happy cause your smile is so precious .
* OMG I JUST SOUNDED LIKE A PEDO OLG UNCLE WTF *
Seriously , you should stop worrying others and start making your life well worth before you hit the 20's. You gotta know , you are the one who controlling all your emotional , make it all worth it.
I know la sometimes in life you need to learn lesson but not all the damn fucking time la. Geddit ?
Okay , I swear I can be very auntie with you on twitter but in real life I'm damn shy to speak up scare later I kena punch by the hello kitty . WTF
Anyways , I know this suppose to be a birthday wallpost but I just turn into a scolding wall post. K

Happy Birthday Eighteen Girl , The eighteen of me wasn't so colorful but I want yours to be colorful kay ? No more sad sad everyday , wondering about life or want someone to organize your life for you or being upset because of this A person or B person or  C person. Instead of all that , continue being vain as usual ( my favorite ) , smile all day & night long , more positive about life , tweet more ( I want retweet since u retweet and fav mine ) , study well for A Levels , stop smoking ( ARGH SO ANGRY ) and most most importantly Be Happy ( I even bold it with colors for you to remember )



- Never let anyone make you feel low or less because no one has the right to do so

Happy Birthday , Wish you all the best and study well for A Levels. I know you can do it because you are Sandra Choong Phooi Sze.
* If I can't make it for your party coming saturday , we do lunch after that *
Thanks for being there for me all this time , I can't thank you enough .
YOU ARE NOT CRAP.


Regards , the most fabulous whale on earth . 
I Love you , forever and always. 
Love x bazillions 

No comments:

Post a Comment