How's everyone doing ?
Currently still busying with Uni's and placement. Couldn't find time to get the source to blog about , I know I deserve beaten by unicorn.
Did few things productively. Get a gym membership and started workout since last week , now all parts of my body arching. * Fat Whale is Fat *
Overall the gym not bad la if you ask me cause I get to see my #CheckedPants WTF .
Last week I was whatsapping Rachel and I make her laugh during her lecture and her lecturer just stare at her.
Me : OMG CHECKED PANTS IS HERE !!!!!!
Can't concentrate dei
Nak Run Scare Trip
Rachel : HAHAHA
Me : Nak buat muscle , scare I whack myself
Nak swim , Scare I drown myself.
Want gam fei also hard .
Rachel : HAHA. Chill la Macha . Its oky , show off you skills.
Me : What to show ? My Fat, Like Pork Oil only .
( Got more one but exclusive for member )
.
.
I even sign up few sport team few weeks ago , Volleyball ( Hot Senior ) , Cheer and Dive. I have no idea why I sign up for Dive but I guess it just for fun you know, to explore more things. * starts singing under the sea *
Uni Life have been treating me well ;
1) Every morning breakfast with the gang.
2) After breakfast confirm spot my checked pants .
3) Lunch with the gang.
4) Gym with the gang.
5) Laugh with the gang.
6) Met new friends. Too many that I only remember few of them cause we lepak . LOL
7) Crazy Lecturer but still doing fine , as you can see .
8) Awesome classmates.
No comments:
Post a Comment