Monday, August 20

Nineteen on the 19th

I'M FINALLY NINETEEN.
Well , still feel the same being 19 , nothing much different thou.
Parents still treating me like I'm 9 months old , still hangout with the same people and something definitely different is finally a university student. Okay la , the pretty much sucky points is I have to study here another 2 years then I can only go UK why because my dad is being a bitch ( worst than a manwhore ) Well according to him , I'm not independent enough. He knows I'm not that kind of boys who party everyday till I flunk my studies and yet still doesn't let me go out explore myself. Trust me one day , Imma throw my hard earn money to his face and tell him , I'm better than you and thanks for looking down on me . Yeah , I give myself some buckle list to do . Whoever look down on me now , I will double pay back in the future. LOL
Suddenly so semangat about revenge . Sorry ah , I wish The Secret works on revenge but
unfortunately it doesn't .
Oh wells , look down on me some more la.
Anyways , Nineteen have been treating me not so bad la. At least I get to spend it with my girls.
Never wish to celebrate with the parents because they just don't care . I so use to it already la
had Japanese for lunch then watched The Expendables 2 then Dinner treat with Brandon and Emma then then spend the last hour of my birthday with Aiza.
See , told you. Not so bad after all , at least someone is there for me you know.
I'm glad everything turns out well on that day , kind of la .
Not having any party this year simply because No one will attent. I plan to invite 200 of my friends and trust me only 10 can make it. Geddit
No point right ? Why waste money on something that not worth my time. I might as well casually go out and had lunch with the close one.
Okay la , I shall shut up now and go to bed or read my september vogue issue .
Goodbye 18 , you taught me a lot . Like roller coaster ride now hopefully 19 will treat me better .

No comments:

Post a Comment