Friday, August 24

My Fashion and Beauty Inspiration

* This blog post is special for Nuffnang Trendsetters Facebook Group Contest *
I have no a damn idea how do I start but I've few in my head. Lol
.
.
.
.
Basically my style are more on the funky yet not so over the top kind. * If you get what I mean *
The mixture of Topman ( Funky ) and Jaspal ( Chic ) or rather Zara due most of my clothes are from those 3 brand. Mainly from Topman , just a few from Jaspal and Zara. #TopmanForever
I think lately my style are more based on bags and shoes , let say sometimes I'm carry my Orange Birkin , my whole outfit will be usually less than 2 tone cause I want my birkin to pops out .  * smart *
And sometimes if I wore a shocking color shoes , I will go less than 3 colors on my outfit.
Usually Brown Blue and White . It has be my tone quite a long time * I dunno why *
My outfit usually very simple and comfy. I hate prints pants , I love them but I can't carry them that's why I hate them. * asian legs * Lolol
I like one statement piece or two , more than that I would rather stay in my room with my pajamas on
Okay. My style inspiration * you will not believe it * usually are Arissa Cheo and Rumi Neely .
I know , why is this dude would go get inspiration from girls ?
I dunno , I just somehow feels like both of them are my style or rather I would put it on if I'm a girl. Geddit ?
I think why I like Arissa is because she just put everything on and just look good * I did copy and paste the way she wore her bangles and bracelet * while Rumi ; I just take out some of her style and convert into my version. Seriously , those two are my trendsetters man. Arissa are more on the accessorizes part while Rumi are more on the style and color matching.





Just recently , I started using makeup * outdated * 
I got most of the makeup tips from my friend mandy and watch youtube. 
I'm still learning the basic one , the base , the concealer , BB cream , foundation , powder and HD powder. Still learning of putting everything together and looks good without photoshopping my " ugly " face.
Kay la , I think that's it for this blog post. 
Hopefully I manage to sneak into that group :)
Wish me luck guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment