Saturday, April 21

Work that bitch

Few weeks ago , I attended Topshop/Topman SS Collection with Nicole , Shazarina and Naailah.
Such a great time with them and yes right now I only want to post up picture because 
I'm super duper lazy edit picture ( or just lazy take out picture from my phone )
Yes , I don't own a iphone and I wish I do . WTF 
but anyways , the show wasn't that great as I mention few blogpost ago. 
But I have so much fun with the girls and starstruck moment la . LOL
Okay , picture speak million words .

It was 2 hours before the show and Yes . This is me before rushing my ass off 
to pick up nicole . ;))) 

CAUGHT IN THE JAMMED . WHAT TO DO ? 
Camwhore :) 

No , I'm not first row. FUCKER RIGHT ? 

I actually want to take picture of that outfit but my camera not canggih so too bad. 


ERRRR , SMILE ?!!!?!

DO YOU LOVE HIM ? Yes , Is a him . ;) 

HE IS FUCKING ADORABLE IN THIS PICTURE WITH NIK. 
 Wait until you see mine 

LOOK AT MINE ? I AM THE ONLY ONE NAMPAK GIGI . WTF LA 

Without his crazy spec , he damn adorable okay .


VIC MUSHY <3 

Isn't him cray ? 

Your Truly 
I'm wearing Ralph Lauren Top , Topman Skinnies 
Topman loafers , Orange Hermes Birkin and Cartier bracelet. 

Oh , my bag matching with Nik's heels . 
Blair and Serena 

The Blair and Men in heels . 


Me and famous blogger Jane . 
SHE SO GORGEOUS 

Yours Truly with Fay Hokulani . 

Yours Truly with Local DJ from 8TV and One Fm . 

Feel so bliss standing next to the model . :) 

Gotcha ? 

Nicole and Vic mushy . 
he damn cute okay :P 
The End ;))))))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment