So what I have everything ? So what I have the best thing ?
I am not happy . You know that ?
No. You know nothing and You don't give a fuck at all .
Sometimes I ask myself , weather am I giving myself way of move on or just
sit there and thinks there is miracle . I dunno
Sometimes I wanna ask you , why we break it ?
Sometimes I wonder am I too straight forward ?
Or just doesn't want accept the fact about us.
I dunno I dunno I dunno I dunno . * break glass *
You know when you upset about certain things , you just pretend it never happen and hopes self can move on .
But in real life , you'll get tired of pretending all this shits.
Everything have limits , I believe pretending have limits too.
You are happy out there but here I am standing along pretending everything is fine.
I'm just upset everything.
Last night 3am , I couldn't sleep because of thinking of it . I dunno , really dunno.
All I did was just stoning at my balcony and blasting depressed song from my phone.
I won't give up on repeated. I just started tearing from no way
4 am , I finally able to fall asleep but I dreamed about you .
Maybe you thinks you mean nothing to you but you mean everything to me.
Sometimes I wish can go back and nothing happen . Nothing
Sometimes . The words sometimes may sound possible to me but in my heart , mind all
just impossible. Why would you ever come back ? Why would you ?
You left me , Remember ?
I just wondering have you ever being real to me or just faking yourself and play around ?
I dunno , give me an answer. I just can't
I'm so tired of saying " I'm okay " , " I'm moving on " and I'm so tired of faking my smile.
Cry ? what's the point ?
.
.
.
Yes , I'm having the bad day . Bad Bad Bad one
No comments:
Post a Comment