How old am I ?
18 turning 19th soon right ?
What fuckery I deserve all this treatment from you and mum ?
I would love to leave this home ( Wait , Does this house even belongs to me ? )
Nope , I don't think so . One getting on me then another one , you guys are way older than
me and you guys think you are the always right one ? * inside middle fingers *
I don't respect you ? I called you and you were busy doing your so call fucking business
and I asked mum to tell about it.
Right now you just yelling at my fucker ( thanks to your gene ) face ?
Really dad ? I know I'm always not a best child but you are not the best father either .
You think no one hates you in this family ? Really ?
Your own siblings which connect with you still say the same shit about you. You are one of the hardest in the family did you know that ?
You keep saying how not well is your family and yadda yadda ?
Have you ever think about my feelings ?
Everyone in this house have to live under your rules , I'm sick and tired of all this shit. I just wanna leave and never come back but can I ? NO
I'm so tired la. You think is easy to raised up by you ?
The not really funny and joker father ?
Yes , I do get jealous my friend's parents .
Why can't you be just like that ? WHY ?
I know different people have different personality but yours are the sucky of all .
Yes , whatever crap I'm writing now is out of respect but bitch please , fuck me I don't really care.
Growing up in this modern century taught me soo , I mention before I will never educate my children like the way my parents educated me.
If my parents insist of getting extra hands on my children , I'll just send them to oversea.
Yes , whatever I said today , I will make it happen and watch me.
I don't want their * traditional educate * influence my children .
Sorry to say but I just have too.
Perhaps , my mum can tag along .
The father , he can continue dreaming of his old matter of learning and teaching.
I'm still under them , I will try my best to overcome everything and SURVIVE * wtf *
No comments:
Post a Comment