* BETTER READ *
I also dunno when was the last time I blog. Go stucked up with college and stuff ( stalking ) that's why I got no time. Nothing much happens around college accept I found my top 4. * cough *
Anyways , I've spent quite a long time on polyvore * Future Polyvore Star * and create pieces for you all ladies. See I so nice again.
Well , I have no effing idea how did I manage to create so many creation but I have to say , I feel proud of myself kay.
Then again , my schedule for Uni quite free but I can't blog but I can go on polyvore. I rather see clothes then typing words. #BloggerProblem
* slit wrist *
Happy Dressing Up ;)
Givenchy genuine leather handbag
5,900 MYR - colette.fr
THE END
See you guys after Mid Term. Wish me luck ?
Xx
5,900 MYR - colette.fr
THE END
See you guys after Mid Term. Wish me luck ?
Xx














































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment