Monday, June 11

What's inside my bag

I can bet with you , hundreds of people are damn curious what I hide inside my bag. 
Okay la , maybe not hundreds lor , maybe 10 people . WTF 
From 100 to 10 , 90 people is damn a lot of different kay . 
Well basically what I hide inside my bag is the same with the others lor accept mine nicer. 
WTF Shameless Level : 9000 
No la , my things not that interesting one. My face is more interesting kay ? 
Few years back what I carry always is my phone , wallet and house keys , that's it .
BUT now a days , I carry so much stuff until I dunno what I carry. LOL
Too many things already , that's why. ( Punani) 
Seriously sometimes both of my hand are breaking apart but I still have to carry it. 
WTF 


My Celine Luggage Tote ;) 
The reason why I choose black is because is easy to match anything. 
Unlike my Birkin , I only can bring it to certain events or match with certain outfit. 


OCD Freak. I'm the most organized people. 
Even in high school , my books under my table are always clean and neat. 
* Proud of myself moment * 


 2 of the cases. Louis Monogram 


The small one I kept my sunglasses , the nerd glasses and contacts.
The reason why I bring an extra glasses because I'm chio like that. 


The medium one.  I decided to make it as a makeup pouch. 
* Accept I don't have makeup * 


Wetty Wet Tissue Paper ( for shitting purpose )
Dry Tissue Paper ( for everything purpose )
Burt Bee Lip Balm ( GOD , THIS LIP BALM IS AMAZING )
Blue Balm ( Bought it in State ) 
Victoria Secret Pure Seduction Perfume ( for smelly purpose )
Hand Food Lotion ( Smells like marshmallow WTF )
Garnier ( Pimpes Caring + Skin Product ) 


MY PENSIL CASE. AMAZINGLY RIGHT ? 
From Victoria Secret. 
I turn a makeup pouch into a pensil case. :D


Yes. I'm mad. I love my stationaries okay ? 
Mad Love 


Omamori Case. 
For studying , got it in Kiyomizu-Dera.


My Student ID . LOL


ZOMG , THIS ONE CAN CAUSE ME TO DEATH MAN. 
* Without Photoshop * 


My Gadgets. I'm not a freak but I have the basic one :) 


Wallpaper Quotes that remind me to be happy everyday . ;D 


My wallet. From Zara :D 


I told you I'm ah lian already one. 
So many stickers and chops . See also hungry already 


First ID then Second and Driving License. 


Bible :) 


Parisian Chic :D 
My err second bible ? heh 

My all time Japanese Candy. 
Have been chewing it since a years ago. 
8.90 for one packet which I consider cheap. :P 

THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment