Previous post was a bit sour , salt and veneger which make me kind of emotion the past few days. :(
Winston , If you reading this , I own you so much thank you and I did cry once I finish reading the whole sentences. Seriously , thank you so much for making me believe in myself again.
Can I call you kor kor already ? * wink *
And this post is all about things I like to do which is dressing up.
I have to kinda admit , I don't own A LOT of clothes , bags , shoes and jewel but I'm on my way there .
Remember I mention I wanna a closet just like Kimora Lee Simmons. * WTF CRAZY *
Kind of like my * Vain Fashion Of The Day * accept this is more vain then the usual one . LOL
Well , fashion makes me happy . Everyone HAVE to know that .
My passion for Fashion has gone into a whole new level again , I started my thing.
* stop dreaming people , I don't own a clothing line YET *
" My thing " as in I started to challenged my inner self and wear turban. And I'm quite proud of it.
I kind of did a mini photo shoot IN my room * WTF * and it turns out I have a such a great time messing my room and I have to clean it up once I finish this post . =.="
Okay. Just now I have a tweets conversation with Chammaine . And she told me I should become Freelance Personal Shopper or Stylist. #YOUGOGIRL
From that I can earn more money to shop beside asking money from my parents. =.=
But then come across , there is really such a job lor . Like Denver , the personal shopper for Topshop.
I super envy him until I dunno which level am I .
I would wanna work for now since I have 3 months break ( I know ). I mean like why not right ?
I get to learn new thing and meet new people and and increase my blog traffic. WTF
But question is Who will hire me ? Or Paid me to work for them ? * scratch self *
Anyways , come back to stylo milo. Here are the few shorts I did with my macbook. * proud *
The last set is my favorite of all . Seriously * clap *
THE END
P/s: The last picture will be my favorite. Was planning not to show it but since you people so nice to me read my blog so I've decided to publish it lor.
Say Thank you now ?!!!!
Anyways , I have to wake up early tomorrow
And I have to clean up my mess in my room . =.=
Good night everyone and have a great Tuesday.
Love <3


























No comments:
Post a Comment