Let me ask you a simple question , What do you expect from life ? Or In life .
Love , Career , Marriage , Children , Gets Old and Die in Peace .
Is that what you been looking for ?
Are you that kind of person that believe happily ever after ?
Or
Are you that kind of person that got tired about relationship and try not to think about it ?
Or
The uncommon one which is just sitting there waiting miracle happen on you.
I dunno about most of the people out there but for me I am the second one.
Not that I get dump or I cheat ( which I never did ) , is just that too many heart breaks
are the problem.
Not easy to move on from certain someone , it takes quite sometime.
I have to admit that my previous , it took me about 2 years to move on. WTF
Fall in love is easy but moving on is 10 times harder or maybe thousand times.
Well , I been thru that path and I believe everyone did too. or just some of you are still
attached and living happily ever after and planning walking down the aisle soon. FML
I still remember I used to be that dude that plan my wedding , everything from the catering to bridesmaids dress but for now nah.
I never think of that anymore , not inside my mind. Not that I know
I don't even care about marriage now , all I want to be is becoming a successful person.
If love somehow drop by then I might la but for now I don't even wanna think about love or marriage.
Love scare me and marriage freaks me out. No doubts
Anyways , recently my " ex " collegemates did amazing job of the video production.
Anyways , recently my " ex " collegemates did amazing job of the video production.
Perfect Two and Safe.
* Enjoy Watching while holding a cup of popcorn and a box of tissue paper * LOL
* Enjoy Watching while holding a cup of popcorn and a box of tissue paper * LOL
( Was watching the Perfect Two first then when I watched this one , I cry man )
Happily Ever After
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment