Hello World . what's up ? Where have I been ? I'm too busy with college assignment , activities ... College assignment causing me having a major breakdown . I have a thing for group assignment , I like it cause of you can expand the idea but somehow I HATE CAUSE OF THE COPERATION OF A MEMBERS. Well , not that I can say much about it . Oh well , now I can finally release abit cause no more group assignment or personal assignment for this sem . Next week gonna be my finals for Sem 1 , still confuse much about my studies. I mean after communication studies , I will take up diploma but still confuse la ... Should I take up Hotel Management or MASS COMM ? I mean both way lead me to Event Management but meh. OR BOARDING SCHOOL ? ( take up O-levels ) WTF. Okay I admit once like once I consider that plan but Boarding School in UK or Aussie . I dunno
CAN I LIKE GO BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL ? ( Not the drama , haters but Friends and Education ) or wait , I maybe can become someone like XiaXue or Niki Cheong . I dunno , look at them . They just wrote a post in they blog and they can just earn $$$$$ .. I do jealous them la ...
Okay , forget about the road of education .. ( My parents should just sent me to International School man , I got more choice no need to stress so much , Thanks dear parents for sending me to a private school with Malaysian education )
Malaysian Education is wasting time , I mean C'mon it delay your studies man . BY 1 Years , you can bullshitt a lot man ... for example , 1 years of Foundation Programme
Oh well , I should shut the hell up and stop talking about this shit . WTF
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Last Week was pretty interesting .
First , FRIDAY MEET AND GREAT WITH LIVERPOOL AND REALIZE RAUL MEIRELES WAS THERE .
Saturday , LIVERPOOL ASIA TOUR 2011 ( meet new friends at the stadium ) and I WAS THIS CLOSE TO MEIRELES ( You have no idea how much I love him , because of him , I start loving LFC ) Yeah
Sunday , Jog For Hope Charity run with the girls ...
Monday , meet up with Amira ( Yes , a friend that understand me more than anyone else , recalling back the memories , she is the only who never judge me I guesss accept for SOFIA la . Heh )
Okay , I promise once the picture with get here , I will do a post about it and I do know my blog is PRETTY BORING but still support me please . Oh , I'll keep bullshit alot .
Heh
No comments:
Post a Comment