Just realize I have been a college student for already 3 months already . How time flies
College life is way way more different than high school life. The environment is huge different , people come from different background , different personality and class of life. Everything you need to did it yourself instead of the lecturer or teacher do it for you , this ain't no same like high school .
So far college for me is interesting just certain I don't get it , I guess maybe I came from a silver spoon family and graduated from a private high school .
- Someone people ( I didn't wanna mention your name because I doesn't want to embrace you here ) , I get it you came from a bronze family but DO YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THAT " YOU'RE SPOIL BRATZ LOOK " TO ME ? Duh , my dad ain't a Dato or Tan Sri , I'm not really rich , when I want something I will work for it . Just because I use Louis doesn't mean I'm rich ass , if I'm a rich spoil bratz , I will be uding LV purse or bag to lap my ass. SO STOP GIVE ME THAT LOOK
- People do stare at you whenever you have the wrong outfit or something . Why you wanna stare at people la ? Are you guys too free ?
- EGO . This is a words man . Certain people use ego more than big words. Seriously , if someone wanted to be friend with you or talking to you , JUST FUCKING SAY HI . You think your ego very cool is it ? Niama , Deng lei la . Ego very cool , people won't get marry/married already man . Such a dumb pussy when you have ego with you , if you have the right ego then I will shut up la but this people tweet you reply la , text you reply la , call you reply la . SUPER HATE PEOPLE DON'T REPLY TEXT .
- Friends . You found the best friends and worst friends in EVERYWHERE in the world . The defination of Best friends is no matter what happen to you , they won't judge , won't stare , won't say a words , they will just magically appear at your side. Worst friends , they will magically appear next to you when you something on them like Money , Luxurious and free goodies ( ANYTHING ) . Well , if you desperate need money so badly why don;t you rob the Maybank or CIMB bank ? there got more cash and there even have gold .
I seriously have issue with them la , I will just bullshit with them and stuff and not gonna bother about them ( AIN'T WORTH MY TIME ) Maybe because back to form 3 , this 3 people always use me way too much , suck a bitch . They're so lazy until they have to ASK me for helping them doing they Sejarah Project , I super regret I have this kind of " friend " , damn sohai la . You becoming my friend just because of my MONEY , you go become prostitute also earn more money than grabbing it from me la .
DAMN SOHAI LA ( sorry , I curse way too much when it comes to bad memories .
No comments:
Post a Comment