Monday, July 4

I think is time to make my readers's stomach party rock anthem ( new quotes for me ) WTF

I swear this is the BEST FROSTIE I ever had ,  I dunno isit me or anyone else but is is way nicer than Milkshake in MCD . I just have the argh for it .

I know this is randon when I say this post all about food . BUT YEAH , MY CLASS AND CLASSMATES.

 HEAVEN SHITTTT ... Can you see the among of Ice Cream ? Don't you want every single of that in your fridge ? yes , I do . * FATS *

 Ice Shaken Lemon Tea ( all time favorite )

 Gelato from Gelato Fruity 

Pasta That I make myself . * blush *

All time favorite - CHATIME PEARL MILK TEA ( craving now )

Dome - Spicy Cabonara and Fillet Fish with steam rice . ONOMNOM

( I kinda forget what is this call ) but I know got Tam Tam inside la .. 
This Ice Cream store call Cream Fudge

Caramel Frap .. So nice 

Vanilla Ice Cream with Apple Pie from THE BEE , Jaya One .

 Beed Don from Marufuku

 Pasta from TAPPERS.

Cabonara from Tappers. ( A +++++++ ) 
Chicken Chop from tappers .

THE END ... I will try my best to make you guys stomach rolling in the deep . Love Love 



No comments:

Post a Comment