Monday, April 11

Ola

Ola people , my CPU has been mental shoot me but NOW IS BACK . Well , I have so much to talk about what happen past weeks .
THONGS ( Documents ) from my previous CPU ALL GONE GONE GONE  *Heart broken : piang*
Ya , all the songs and pictures . FUCK , can't their not like reformat my thing ? SO pisses So pisses
GOOD NEWS : I ALREADY STARTED MY COLLEGE LIFE and BTW GOOD BYE LIFELESS LIFE .
All of us have been growing up too fast man . First was elementary school and NOW I'M A COLLEGE DUDE . Time really flies man
Oh well , will be really busy coming month. " PANICKING ABOUT ENGLISH ESSAY "
So , I guess will be blog really really less this coming month . BTW MEET A BUNCH OF NEW FRIENDS
Najwa , Tommy , Cassie , Veron , Shaun , Asyraff , Mila , Sharon and so on .

ALRIGHT , all I can say for now cause my brain currently in DEAD status . All the brain juice just gone in a day  Do post up some picture about college and  will updated at least a thing .
Stay tune people .
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment