Hello there .
Wot's up everyone ? LIFE was horrible . When I need a laptop , MY DAD IN SUCH A BAD MOOD , When I don't need it , HE IN THE GOOD LIKE HELL . Lol WHUT ?
College life ?
Headache much man . Communication English Assignment , Marketing Fundamental ( WORST ) , Intro to Communication ( Brain Juice ) . HO MAI GOD , Madness man . Well , what to do ? this is college will be lots more different than HIGH SCHOOL where teachers prepare everything for you , can copy friends 's job and stuff . LOLX
I not even in the progress of DOING A PROPER ASSIGNMENT .* Shoot me now please *
Nothing much drama , gossip happen around .
I JUST FOUND OUT SOMEONE LOOK LIKE PETER FROM FAR . OHMYGEE
Missed a lot concert lately , BRUNO MARS TO BIEBER . The worst part , I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW JOEL MADDEN FROM GOOD CHARLOTTE IS HERE TO SUPPORT BIEBER . ( Bang the wall right now )
No comments:
Post a Comment