Some more amaze me by the music , lyrics of personality . He is the one great guy who many girls who have a crush , I am not having crush I just adore him . Adore and Crush is different .
When to the event with Michelle kei , yes Our first time hanging out and still more to come . You know , hangout with her is like having a baby sister . She so cute like adorable cute . Heh
I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IS I SHAKE ANTHONY's HAND FOR THREEEEE TIMES . Oh , I got the limited edition poster , the whole event in Sungai Wang only have 3 and I am one of it . Hehe , I pretty amaze by myself cause I never when over the top about some celebrities but Him is totally different story btw MY PHONE , NEON ALL HIS PICTURE EVEN MY RINGTONE IS HIS .
Gonna Post some picture of the day .
Did I mention We have Steamboat for lunch ? It was worth it la . it call One Shabu or something like that .
Located in Lot 10 . Oh btw , the steamboat is buffet style and all from TAIWAN ( ANTHONY NEELY )
Tom Yam is her , Chicken Soup is MINE .
The Meal / Balls / Seafood
AFTER LUNCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Venue : Sungai Wang
Date : 12.03.2011 ( The Best Day Of My Life )
Time : 7.30om - 9.00pm ( Actually we been there about 3 to 4 hours earlier and we when to bought his album last min )
Finally Bought The Art Work . Yes , I'm his ninjas .
* SAME WITH MY TWITTER BACKGROUND *
The Main Stage . MASTERRRRR * Too excited * Sorry
The Crowd.....
My Left Hand Side .
988FM DJ - MIN and ANSON .
THE MASTER . * SALUTE *
So the First Song He Sang is Sorry That I Loved You . * melt *
The Anthony Family Bought his a cake feat HIS OWN PICTURE . * Sweet *
Meet 2 friends from Perak . Tracey and Her friends . * The girl next to Michelle is Tracey *
FINALLY .
Having Dinner with Michelle at Zamai , yes My first time to Zamai , Okay la . The price still consider okay .
I WAS SUPER SHY OKAY . I THOUGH WAS A QUIZ OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT THE EMCEE WANT ALL OF US TO CONFUSE HIM . # Speechless .
Credit To Michelle . Thanks for the ride and Sorry I trouble your daddy . SORRY
The event was boom , BOOM and BOOOMMMM .
I do miss Anthony cause I just miss him la .
Btw , don't judge my photo skills , Almost everything I took is in Michelle EOS 60D . ( SO jealous )
I shall post something interesting next .
Bye People , have Fun READING IT . =P
No comments:
Post a Comment