Wednesday, January 19

#1 with a new year

Okay , I'm basically kinda busy cause I FOUND MY FIRST PAID JOB , thanks to Rachel <3 , Life saver . Teehee So the baked shop name Bisou , you guys heard it before right ? It was located in KLCC , just right in front CHILLI'S ( I'm hungry ) So far , the job still nice and fun for me , I get to learn how to make coffee and serve the customers. I ALWAYS PUT A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE .

Nah , the company I work with . RED VELVET <3

Yesterday , this bitch come in front of me , so i ask her what she want la then she say just have a look . When I turn around , she assume me talking back about her which I doesn't do it , end she wanna meet my manager , thank god this staff save me , I can tell you IF SHE MAKE ME LOST MY JOB , I WILL KICK HER FOR REAL , No joke . She just so much perasan man, please wanna to be a bitch get away from my face la . Yucssss
Oh well , fuckery day too . Not really in that mood after work , so I decide to get my ass to gym and work out. My ass is getting bigger man and MY WEIGHT GAIN . Okay , walked into the gym , get the locker key , turn around , it was another " someone" that I doesn't want to see , guess it become worst . Walk in the locker room and left my bag there and brought my BANANA BUZZ and Sandwich along and walked back to the member lounge . When I about to seattle down , " someone" just keep walking past . Geezz , I wonder how i life will be if i train under you ? Okay , go on twitter and start to tweet about " emotion " tweets , see That ARRAN is back man . Not really proud of it . So enchanted was playing , geezz this song had played in my ipod and itunes for 50 times . I love taylor swift and she read my mind . Okay , So The mood for lunch pun dah gone la . no decide to eat the sandwich but I DID FINISH THE BANANA BUZZ . hehe Love Boost for this reason .
Aiyo , I'm so lazy so blog now . I shall continue tomorrow when I get back from works .

The cupcakessssss...

Night Nigga and Whatever their call . 
Ciao 


No comments:

Post a Comment