Friday, January 7

2010 is history .

Hello 2011 , Goodbye 2010 . I'm pretty sure that everyone have a great year but for certain reason not really for me . First , stuck in between relationship thingy , hey it doesn't go that bad back to 2009 , this is even worst than that . I'm glad that I'm over with it . Is new year , no more past but future is waiting for me . I am really sorry for not blogging since Prom end , I am pretty busy with college application and stuff. Okay , now this days is getting really bored . My time table is pretty full now , tomorrow got to visit lakeside and stuff . Sunday , Star EDU fair in KLCC , monday appointment with rach aunt for job interview/meeting . I am seriously bored man , wish my bank account was full with cash and unlimited credit card so I can hanging around like homeless people everyday . AIYO , so sien la . Cibai 

Boost me up please , I need energy to work . heh

2011 resolutions
-  2011.Let's hope you're alot fucking better than 2010 .
-  Be happy one , forget the past and move forward my life . Live a blast in 2011 
-  STOP BEING SO EMOTION . 
-  Treat myself with a Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate every weekend . 
-  Focus more on my studies since is my first year of college . Heylo , Lakeide . 
-  2011 IS MY YEAR . ( KEEP YOU FINGERS CROSS )
-  I need to hunk for college stuff . Bag , CLOTHERS ( TEE ) , jeans , shoes and etc .
-  FOCKING LOST WEIGHT . 
-  Be a good soon . Heh 
-  Spent less arran , control your card please . 
-  Swear less . Oh cibai , I can't la . 
-  The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars is the Theme song for this year . heh
-  I hope all this will be happen , not just a words . 

CONTROL ARRAN .

No comments:

Post a Comment