Monday, January 24

#6

What's up everyone ? Yes . Life is back to normal , no more tears , no more sadness and I'm really looking forward to the future . COLLEGE , I'm really looking forward of you . Pffff , with all the assignment which coming soon is not I actually looking forward . By all the seniors or those who just roll in to college , their just keep saying RESEACH , ESSAYS , MALAYSIAN STUDIES and stuff . I'm not sure about malaysian studies but reseach tu macam cipet ceh , ESSAYS HOLLYMOTHERFOCKER , I can write about 500 words to 700 words not 2500 WORDS accept it the topics really interesting then I won't mind , but is something like VISUAL OF LIFE and stuff , I have not fucking idea how to impress my lecture . SHIT , kantoi and mampus all i say by now before start my " college life " . Had set my mind that I AM A DIPLOMA IN MASS COMMUNICATION STUDENT , be proud of that cause I'm gonna stuck in this motherfucking country for another 2 and a half years .Oh well , the 2 years and the half thank god SOFIA is here and SHE IS MY CLASSMATE ( hope la since both of us are taking the same course and same badge ) pffff
Another 63 days to go . I'm excited about orientation week and stuff . Teehee
First thing I walk into a class , I'm gonna do those Bimbo crazy voice so everyone can have a happy day . I swear to god if I got those crazy people class la . I don't any bitch in my class , otherwise I will end up keep bitching her man . SLAP 
Haha , Okay CNY is NEXT WEEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am having a fashion problem . I haven't even SHOP YET . Fuck kau kau man , I don't have anything to wear on the very first day of CNY so do OTHERS day . How ? fuck man . I shall have a last min shop man , even Hannah already bought those clothers man . SALES SALES SALES . madafacker 
Haih , what kind of life I'm in man ? AKU NAK SPONGEBOB TEE , SIAPA NAK SPONSOR ?


No comments:

Post a Comment