Wednesday, December 22

Once a time .

The point of creating this theme because We want each other to stay forever and always . Nothing gonna change  us . Well , forever is the theme and always is just add in . SIMPLY AND NICE
Prom was a blast , from the dropout and food . It just PERFECTO . hahaha , I shall speak less and picture more .

You need this to attend , you know right ?

Forever and Flower 

Botox Geng .

Red Carpet , Flash light , I'm living in a Hollywood world . 

Blue Rose - Much perfect than anything .

Huni Huni Chicken breast with sweet potato . NACE

The dolls..Ain't chu want their number or facebook ?

The Stunning Group , want to join ? ask for their permission then .

Stunning Shammiboobs

SHE LOOK SO PWETTY

Lotion feat BOLLYWOOD DIVA.

11 years of schoolmates . ( TAKEN)

The classic group. Holy girl , Mrs.Gerrard , Mrs. Hedar and THE GODDESS

The Avatar Family .

PROM KING AND QUEEN . 

Thank God I never won Best dress award . Okay , I spent almost 3 on my outfit . NOT JEALOUS HANIF

Best Dress goes to ENG SHAN . * Yo Jordy in the house *

Dessert of the night : CREAM PUFF , JIGGPUFF , CURRYPUFF .

Future Billionaire 

Leng Leng.

I feel so holy now . You look stunning Ridah .

So , what should I put about this ? FOOTBALLER FEVER but sham ? what ?

Damn you FARHAN .

We are Family . MISSON ACCOMPLISH 

A friend Must remember in my life , No her , Arra won't be here blogging . Love

After Party .....

Their force me to take it . 

MAD BITCHESS 

Yes , after prom keep camslutting .

CLUB CAN'T HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW . 

Prom just ended , second things to do now IS SLEEP .
Oh , I need a outing with BOUNCE ZAIN . Gosh I miss Bouncing with him . 
Okay , gotta go now so NIGHT for now .
CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment