Wednesday, December 22

Helo world .

OMOGOSH..ajnjasnajdnsjdns haven't blog nearly an age haha , sorry reader I have been pretty busy about my SLAMBER PARTY MALAYSIA . ohhh BTW SPM is focking over , No more papers flying around , books with books with dinner , studying group like a mad , not enough of sleep and stuff . Gosh , I am finally over with school life , now on the way to college life but before college started I MUST WORK , I SERIOUSLY HAVING CASH ISSUE. Well , I MISS HIGH SCHOOL , I'm gonna miss those time me and xin chi calling mugen slut and when ever we saw venugaa we gonna tease her and stuff, No more sneaking out the class without a reason, NO MORE TOILET GANG , No more sleeping/Eating/Swearing/fighting in class. YES I AM FREE NOW , just for 3 months after that I am gonna hangout with college buddy doing assignment in Starbucks , I'm actually kinda nervous about college . Okay , for the past few days so many " IMPORTANT EVENT " for example PROMMMMMMM , SENIOR DINNER . ( picture will up soon ) hahahaha.

PROMMMMMM , Thanks for everyone to come . I believe that the food , music , DROPOUT , service was pretty good rigth ? ( SAY YES PLEASE , I BET YOU ) Even though we don't have any popular EMCEE or DJ and stuff but We having a blast time for the last time .HAHA , btw I just recognize few people , YOU GUYS LOOK SO MUCH DIFFERENT IN SUIT , DRESS AND MAKEUP . Damn it , so beautiful night . I'm looking forward to meet you guys in college next year ( if my doesn't want to sent me to RMIT la ) buahahaha
PROM KING  :  AMRAN HEDAR
PROM QUEEN  :  JESSCIA CHOW
MALE BEST DRESS  :  HANIF
FEMALE BEST DRESS  : ENG SHAN
CONGRATS PEOPLE .

To SHANICE , BELLE , JING MUN , WEI KA , ANDREA , BRITNEY , QISTINE AND ERIC.
 thanks for the help , hope to see you guys really soon . JAJAJAJA Well , you guys deserve the food and hope you guys have a blast night .

LOVY CHONG ,
Thank you verry much .
BTW next post gonna be prom , staytune people .


No comments:

Post a Comment