Sunday, July 11

# Silkygirl Cheer Competition

Hey hey guys , welcome back . wthell man , lolx . Cheer comp this year is not as fun as last year cause XAVIER  is not in =( ! Anyways , congrats CRYENS from Sri Kuala Lumpur for the winning , you guys deserve everything. Can you guys share some goodies to me ? aha joking . ok picture babe.

project19(#132)
Putra Indoor Stadium , Bukit Jalil.


project19(#131)
look at her ? whats wrong man ?


#project19(#130)
I can't realy remember which team is this. sorry people !=P


project19(#129)
Blitzerz supporter , CYRENS supporter..........


#project19(#128)
SARAH JUICY and ARRAN ARMANI. Does we sound classic ?


project19(#127)
How the hell he look like ? aha awesome ? nah , normal


project19(#126)
The awesome 4 accept for reek...haha JK


project19(#125)
3 of us awesome right shan ? aha


project19(#124)
We did alot of camwhore.


project19(#123)_
hahahahahaha. sarah


project19(#122)
SHANICE AU YIVA


project19(#121)
awesome - credit to shermian sham


project19(#120)
actually got alot but I just random choose , =P!


project19(#119)
Idiot face for me not her....damn it


project19(#118)
AWESOME


project19(#117)
SHANICE


project19(#116)
Brian Ong ...errrmm


project19(#115)
safe me please ?


project19(#114)
crazy shit man.....


project19(#113)
yerr..why like that 1? ( malaysian english)


project19(#112)
the malay dude behind us is so uurrgghh....


project19(#111)
CHARM ALL STAR

P/s : actually got more picture but I just don't want to make my blog lag so yeah.
This year is quite fun cause shanice , sarah , shermaine and angela was there.
and my leg f**king shit hurt , because 
1. I split and handspring for 1 hours.
2. fall down from the stund , stupid base.
3.I have no idea.
Xx people

No comments:

Post a Comment