Tuesday, July 6

# Lucky Bitch 7

: Okie , so macam mana ni ? kawan baik punya hari jadi. aha. SOFIA , I fucking shit miss you man , are chu going to cheer comp this weekend ? heh , kalau kau tak gi , siap kau. hahahaha. remember , last year we had so fucking many shit fun together end up you're leaving..wtshit weiyh. " I can't belive you stole my boyfriend!" , "Do I look like I care". hahaha never forget this awesome script. and yet remember masa sejarah , she call us to sing a song or something like that , you making fun of that song and ends up both of us laughing like an idiot man.hahahahahahaha miss lara's party (you with you leopard print, smexy)and loads more . even we meet u each other this year once during hanif party but still not enough. sorry for writing so much and I know it gonna hurt your eyes but I don't care , I nak training myself for SPM right now. aha almost 12 right now , i think i gonna be the first who wish you at 12 am. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE and SMEXT 17.. see you soon in CHEER . BRING IT ON biotch
This might not be the best gift but still....

CHORAL SPEAKING BABE

The birthday bitch who brings us the champion of choral speaking.


Zibra print outfit crash with CANDYLAND


For sure you will mad at me for putting this ugly shoot of you. pfff


merdeka , merdeka , merdeka.


We all miss you doh.. NENEK

Xx arranzai 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment