Monday, May 31

Day 1

Omgosh , My last SGMUN conference ? say what ? I still can't believe that is gonna be the my last SGMUN cause this is my final years at Sri Garden.. I still remember I started MUN since last year as an admin , oh well admin is much more better than delegate cause you no need speak and debate and no need to get scolded by THE CHAIR..hahahaha , Thats why I chose admins  ! GAH but this year I kinda special ( Not ayam special ) cause I am admins / Photographer .Ha can walk around baaabeeee !!! I finally meet my another mother , she marry with chuck bass and she look amazing ! hahaha lol who call her is my mum , see my face already know I have a gorgeous mum !! GAGA  Anyways she is Nik Shazarina , Chair of GA 2 ...Omgosh Guess what people ?! All the chick in GA 2 found One dude look like justin bieber / Bustin Jieber  whatever la..I am not jealous of his face but he just masaleh but he kind look like Bustin Jieber but but but HE HATE JUSTIN BIEBER ..hahahaha ROFL Chop , I need to getting serious right now ..pffff picture peeps :


project 19 (#19)
The hard working stuff ..Bravo

project 19(#18)
Before the conference started.

project 19 (#17)
General Assembly 2 - PAD Room

project 19 (#16)
Opening Speech - MUST for delegates

project 19(#15)
did he even look like Bastin Jieber ? Nah he just dislike justin bieber FYI his name is Ehsan 
Poor britney , standing behind of him

project 19(#14)
 Joshua Yip from Garden International School 


project 19(#13)
Lobbying Section

project 19 (#12)
SGMUN 2010 News Letter


Project 365(#11)

 project 19( #10)
No caption.

project 19 (#9)
The Reporter for GA2

Bye peeps , I gotta go now for my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment