Monday, May 31

Ryan Project 19

Omlord , since may 8th I never updated my blog and right now it so dead man . you can blame me cause very busy catch-up with school work . I have been skipping class for the past few weeks , not fun at all cause my result for mid year is horrible just like dead body , GAH. So start second semester , I will stop those " extra activiti " and concentrate on my study , don't forget I'm still stuck in SPM ( semua pergi mati ) . Oppss , I haven't tell you guys the good news , I AM GOING TO JAPAN . hahahaha pfff shop shop time . and right now I should start my project Ryan that I got my idea from Britney Kua .
Had a long awesome weekends , first it was Amanda party on Saturday ,
The theme is Time of miracles - Egytion . and everyone dressing not like an Egyption either is like Slut .
Sorry peeps so far no picture cause I'm not incharge the photography section and I'm BACK STAGE MANAGER / Party Planner.
Sunday - Hanif Metal whore Birthday / Rahim innocent kids Birthday party
both of them sharing the same party . Dress code : BLACK.


project 19 (#8)


Project 19 (#7)



Project 19(#6)



Project 19(#5)



Project 19(#4)



Project 19(#3)



Project 19(#2)



Project 19(#1)

Cao peeps , 
gonna do my 6 page of Sejarah Essay ( correction for my exam paper ),
Multimedia Club for teachers day
and 
Hokuryo Video.
Shit









No comments:

Post a Comment