I hope you guys won't fall asleep halfway thru because I'm snoozing halfway already. :P
Anyway , family drama been going on thru out the past weeks and I really have no idea how to deal with this anymore.
I know I make mistake and who doesn't but again because of how narrow minded they are , thats why I choose to be rebellious at times. Really dunno how long more I can fucking deal with this anymore. I mean , people say family will never forgets your existence but my family are way different than anyone I guess. Seriously , everyday I have to go thru this piece of crap. Dealing with my mum are still fine but when it comes to my dad , fuck that shit. Like every teenagers have their rebellious time , I believe parents go thru that but my parents never does. Go out till late night , shisha ( okay maybe back then shisha aren't the IN thing yet ) , partying ( well duh , look at my parents , don't think they ever club in their life before , shame on them ) I'm definitely at the time of my life right now , I'm doing all this because I know one day I will eventually gets tired of it ( probably when I hit 23 ) because of work I don't think I even have time for that. They just don't seems like understand this and I don't really see the point.
Trying to make them happy ? No working. They want me to satisfy them but do they ever consider satisfy me ? Hell No. By giving me money ? Cool. I was aspecting some other thing like Love.
Bare in mind , you think that I gets love all this while true is No. Never , never in my life my parents nor family support what I do. Choose to do Mass Comm , saying this and fucking that. The fuck ? I'm the one who studying or you are the one who studying ? I really don't get it.
Just because you're a successful businessman , entrepreneur doesn't mean any other form of job won't be successful. You so call family member just don't get it , don't fuck with me seriously.
I've been going thru all this shit in awhile I think is time to burst , seriously shit. Just so you know , I'm not longer the innocent small little kids that you guys know , I probably have more piercing than any one of you has.
I may know nothing about life yet but I went thru a lot by myself all this while.
Tell me about it. I'm always alone and you guys said anything come find me but true is were u guys there if I need u ? No , the answer state clearly. I have that answer ever since I was 12
Don't bullshit with me because my mum is sick and stuff. So because of her illness , everyone have been neglecting me. Cool , call yourself family member.
I don't hate you guys , I just simply wish that I doesn't belongs to this family anymore.
You guys can go ahead to do whatever you guys want , hate on me for being so rebellious , never listen to my parents , never appreciate what I have , never love mum and stuff. I could really careless about what u guys think of me anymore. The love I get from this family are lesser than anything else , what matters me the most right now is my studies and my friends. They were there when you guys not , they never left me behind , they never judge me but you guys did ( indeed ).
Yes , I glad to call them my family because they understand me. You guys ? Har , the conversation we had are lesser than my toes + fingers all round up together. Tell me about it , family.
Having major depressed disorder was one of the toughest. I went thru this , BY MY FUCKING SELF.
Hardly anyone knows beside the close friends I have to say. I trust them more than I trust you all so call family. Don't come bash me later after reading this post
At last , I hope you guys don't come back telling me how you guys neglect me all this while and wish can fix back. True is , one thing are broken , it cannot be fix no matter how hard you guys wanting to.
" To be judged for your imperfections is to be judged for being human , mistakes are made, life goes on , don't let other people change who you are. "
" To be judged for your imperfections is to be judged for being human , mistakes are made, life goes on , don't let other people change who you are. "
Till then , I'm off to bed and ready for a new day.
No comments:
Post a Comment