I seriously got nothing to talk about ma so I talk fashion lor.
#FashionBloggerProblem
No la , I want to do adverts one but then I can't do for free right ? Where got people so nice one.
I did few adverts before but then no body layan me also so no point la. * punny *
Wait till someone wanna give me then I open my heart and do it lor , as for now I will talk about my polyvore. LOL
As I mention from at the part one , I started to do country outfit. Well , I don't really follow the trend , I just do whatever I like la. You guys prefer I follow the trend or do accordingly my likes ? ( Drop the comment ) WTF
So I'm gonna cut it short and start showing u guys all my hard work . LOLOL
THE END
More to come , stay tune peeps.























































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment