Tuesday, June 7

Breakdown .....

Tears falling down my cheak ,
whats happining to me ?
I used to be so strong ,
but lately I feel so weak .
all the stress brings me down ,
It gives me no choice ,
I cant seem to speak my mind ,
I just can't find my voice.
more cuts end up on my wrist ,
something else I got to hide ,
besides the smile I used to have ,
but now it's hid behind ,
the other part of me ,
the person I pretend to be ,
so you dont see my tears ,
I fight all my fears ,
I can't show emotion ,
so I store it all inside ,
but It builds up ,
I breakdown ,
I have to cut myself to let it all out .
The pills numb my pain ,
puts the stress off to the side ,
and when I bleed it all out ,
I feel better insid
e.

No comments:

Post a Comment