Wednesday, February 2

Is Bunny Year .

Hello people , Hello February , Hello CHINESE NEW YEAR , HELLO ANGPAU , HELLO FOOD , HELLO LIQUOR . See I'm getting high now , had Barcardi mix drinks with my crazy relatives , Had poker games too . Oh well , my family might not having like those BIG BIG party but at least all of us get to reunion in 1 night . hahaha February so far so good , so many events I'm looking forward no example please , I'm the only 1 who knew the plans . Oh well , Genting tomorrow then Cameron Highland with the family . Last outing before Hannah going back to Manhattan . I'm sad now really sad . Oh well , hope to visit her when I'm having LONG BREAK DURING COLLEGE . Oh well , I will start blog less now this days , maybe 2 post a week , I dunno la . I found it I'm super lazy to type what ever crap in my mind . Ok , I shall go sleep now . NIGHT NIGHT and HAPPY BUNNY YEAR READERS

No comments:

Post a Comment